We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Why we ask you to share your Personal Data
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Buying Ikonic products online;
- Activating or registering certain products or enhancing functionality;
- Receiving information about Ikonic products and services;
- Participating in Ikonic online communities, including our social media channels/pages;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Ikonic;
- Helping us to develop products and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimise customer services and continuously improve our websites;
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing Ikonic to keep you informed of, or involve you in testing of, new products and services;
- Resolving consumer and/or product issues;
- Receiving personalised messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and on the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of the Ikonic website/social media.
We generally process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be implemented if required by law.
Type of Personal Data we may collect
When you interact with Ikonic, for instance by registering for purchasing a product (e.g. "like us on Facebook"), we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your social media profile;
- Your gender;
- Your age;
- Information about the products you've purchased;
- Your usage of and activities on our Ikonic Page;
- Your interests; and
- Other information related to your online behaviour.
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, and your settings on our Ikonic Page, certain personal data may be shared with Ikonic about your online activities and social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments you have posted etc.).
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address;
- Your cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- The web pages you visit on our websites;
- The advertisements you've viewed or clicked through; etc.
Different ways we collect your Personal Data
You can share your personal data with Philips in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Registering as a member of Ikonic;
- Registering a purchase;
- Your communications with Ikonic. These can be product- or service-related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of our Ikonic Customer Care representatives by email or phone or in writing;
- Ordering a product;
- Participating in a promotion, game or competition;
- Participating in a social media activity related to a Ikonic promotion (for example clicking "like" or "share");
- Asking to receive messages on your mobile phone/device;
- Subscribing to a Ikonic newsletter;
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have reasonable access to that information so that you can update, modify or, if legally possible, delete it. For your Ikonic account you may do this by logging into your account and accessing your "personal settings", where you can also change your preferences relating to how Ikonic communicates with you.
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
We want to know you better so we can serve you better while at the same time respecting your choices about how we use your personal data.
How to contact us
Contact us through our contact page.