Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Dear Valued Customers,
Please read through the terms and conditions below before placing your order to ensure that you understand our policies.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Returns and Replacement
Personal care appliances cannot be returned due to hygiene reason, however <Brand Name> will not consider the product for return or replacement in the following cases. However in the rare case that your product is damaged during shipment or transit, you can request for a replacement within 7 days from the date of order delivery.
- 1) Buyer’s remorse, includes change of mind or incorrect product/model/color ordered.
- 2) Product has already been installed or is in use, and works as per its specification certified by the brand.
- 3) Product has been tampered with, or has missing serial number/IMEI number.
- 4) Product has been relocated from the primary delivery address registered for installation/demonstration by the customer.
- 5) The applicable refund window has been exhausted, the product will be repaired as per brand warranty terms.
- 6) Product is a free gift.
If you have received an item in a damaged/defective condition or have been sent a wrong product, you can follow a few simple steps to initiate your return within 48 hours of receiving the order:
- Step 1: Contact our customer support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- Step 2: Provide us with your order id details and request / concern to return / replace the defective OR wrong items you have received in your order. Kindly share an image of the product and the invoice with the original packing box and labels (the way the order was received).
- Step 3: We will arrange a reverse pickup of the products within 2 - 4 business days, Once the product is found damaged / defective as per the type of complaint and the information received was accurate.
- Step 4: Once the investigation is completed and the product is found damaged / defective OR wrong product received as per type of complaint. We shall refund Or replace the product.
Note: In replacement, it is subject to the availability of the stock. In case a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.
Once the return is approved by Ikonic, the refund would be processed within 7 working days as follows:
- If the payment was made by Credit Card or Net Banking, we shall reverse the transaction.
Refund for returned items will only be processed once the products has been received and verified by the Ikonic team.
Please keep your original receipt on all purchases and returned merchandise for your own records.
Ikonic tools are manufactured to the highest standards of excellence and are tested for consistency and efficiency. In the rare case events of manufacturing defects, Ikonic offers a manufacturer’s limited warranty.
This warranty does not pertain to products showing negligence, tampering, false repair, physical damage, broken ceramic plates or to parts that are not faulty as judged by us.
- This warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Your purchased product is repairable within one year of the original purchase date if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- The defective product must be returned in its original packing and along with the warranty, to the original place of purchase, along with proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to product showing abuse, damage, or to parts which in our judgment are not defective, nor does it extends to items which have been tampered with, altered or repaired other than by the manufacturer or its authorised agents.
- This warranty does not cover items damaged by normal wear and tear including chips, scratches, abrasions, discolouring or fading; use of improper voltage and current; negligence, misuse, disassembly and dropping.
- Products should be proactively registered for the warranty to be considered. You can find the link to register your product in the user manual OR Click here.
- Do not use any electronic appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when it’s plugged in.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
- Never operate any electronic appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has been dropped into water.
- Always store the appliance and cord in a moisture-free area.
- Do not use an extension cord or a voltage converter with any appliance.
- This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above.
- Nothing in the guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects your statutory rights.
- For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for reading and understanding our policies.
Enjoy creating a revolution with Ikonic tools.